Saturday, February 16, 2008

Evil Influences

After Amy and I left Dr. K's office, she insisted we go to the most incredible cupcake shop EVER, Crumbs. The following is what happenned that afternoon, in chronological order.














Just some background info, it is no coincidence that amy and I have the same OS. We actually met through labralicious (a yahoo group for people with labral tears). She had posted about her own experience and mentioned that dr. K was her OS. I decided to take the liberty of emailing her off-list. My first email ever stated: "I am seeing Dr. K in a few weeks, I think I have a labral tear. I am a PT and all day long my patients complain about thier doctors. Is he an a$$hole?"
She obviously answered no and we ended up emailing eachother for a few months until we finally met in person last March. My kids adore her, you can clearly see why!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Who ME??? an evil influence!!! I always joked that when I taught skating or babysat, I would get the kids very wound up and then give them back to their parents.... Ah, what fun!!

Anonymous said...

priceless photos, Susie -
gosh, weren't they just
LITTLE kids just a
little while ago? --
they're already starting to
look so grown up! ;-)
And how fantastic that
L likes bones.........!!!!

KT