Thursday, April 8, 2010

Stepping on Glass Was One of The Best Things I Could Have Done

I apologize for going MIA while in MIA! Things were just really hectic and I found it difficult to get to the computer.
My trip began with Z having a horrific diaper rash. As a remedy, I was letting him run around without a diaper. He ran into a corner and decided to poop on the floor. As I went to get him he knocked over a crystal picture frame and it shattered. There was glass everywhere and I just so happened to step on it and cut my foot...badly. So for 2 days I was pretty much homebound since it hurt to walk on my foot. My hip felt great with this rest! The rest of this trip was pretty low key, and as usual, Miami was a great 'cure' for hip pain!

I am beginning to think that the 'episodes' I was having were indeed my psoas doing something funky, but I still am not sure what exactly it is doing. I think that when I flex and feel whatever it is I feel, it is the psoas. I dont know what it is doing or why, or what the solution is, but I don't know if it is subluxing. I guess I am just confused again!

My ultrasound is next week, so hopefully it will shed some light on the matter!

No comments: