Sunday, April 25, 2010

The Pow Wow

Friday was the ortho conference given by HSS, the keynote speaker was Dr Byrd, which was very cool. Other speakers included BK and my PT. After the hip topic was over, Everyone swarmed over to BK, it was hysterical, he was so popular. He made his way through the crowd over to me, and we had a quick meeting! I said I just want us all to be on the same page about what is going on. So we agreed to try one thing in PT, he promised that if I wasn't getting good results he wouldn't make me do it for a long time, and that if when I am at PT this week, if things don't go well, he will come right over and see what is going on.
So, hopefully PT will be on Wed, and Wed night I will have great things to report!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

I am glad that he is listening to you , and respecting what you are saying, so far the doctors I have seen are not like that at all.

Sloan said...

I stucked with my massage guy mainly because of his enthusiasm to help me and try new things. It felt good to just hand all the crop over to him and rest my mind some. I know how confusing this is. Hang in there fellow hipster.

Unknown said...

You certainly are lucky to both be close enough to pop into the city for PT and appts, and to have Dr. Kelly's ear! I am so jealous of your having someone take ownership of your hip!!!!

Anonymous said...

Sincere good luck wishes!
Barbara

Unknown said...

So how did PT go????