Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Back To Work!

Well, the party had to end at some point I guess, and it was back to work for me yesterday! Work itself went well, it was extremely busy and I had a ton of paperwork, but I managed! Yesterday morning I had what I have come to call one of my "episodes", where I will be doing something and my hip feels like it is subluxing. It usually happens when I am bending down to get something from the floor. It really hurts and is really disconcerting, especially after having surgery to stabilize my hip. I had on and off pain throughout the day, at periods I had no pain at all and others I had excruciating pain. Today was the same, on and off pain throughout the day.I am extremely frustrated with this and was hoping that by 3 months I would be past this. Tomorrow I have PT so hopefully we can work on stabilizing me a little bit and avoid this.

1 comment:

Sloan said...

Hang in there Suzie. Some times we don't see way ahead only what is in front of us. Just wanted to throw in adding some Pilates movement that stabilize the joint? I cannot tell you how I wish I had sticked with it earlier on. I did not realize that in order to strenghtened. It really targets the weaker muscles. And there are so much levels. Of course you know that it should be tought by someone that is a professional.