Tuesday, October 28, 2008

2 Days Later

As promised, here is an update on my "situation".
I did wake up pain free on Monday morning, as expected. Later in the day, I stupidly performed the same maneuver that had started this mess. I was kneeling down on one knee, with the other foot flat in front of me (right foot). When I went to get up, I practically had no strength in that leg again and began to have pain, all over again.

So clearly there is a major strength deficit in my right hip extensors with an imbalance that can explain why this is happening. Sadly, I will not even attempt to address this now as I am too overwhelmed with everything else going on. Hopefully it will resolve after the birth, or at least I can address it then in a calm fashion. The good news is the joint is still good!!!

No comments: