Thursday, October 16, 2008

My Other Blog

Life in the hip world is unusually calm these days, life in my house is not!!! Although I can't imagine that anyone with 2 1/2 kids, a job, a husband and a type A-ish personality ever has relative calm in their life! Today I started a second blog to document J's upcoming surgery (not hip) and my role in it (basically, do everything necessary up to the day of surgery since men can oftentimes be rather incompetent). It is a work in progress but I have a lot to say (shocker, I know) and will probably have many posts there in the coming days!http://myhusbandslapband.blogspot.com/

1 comment:

Funnelcloud Rachel said...

Can I just say that I first read this as "My Husband Slap Band" and not "My Husband's Lap Band"?! Ha!

Best of luck to J with his surgery. (And to you as the caretaker!) ;)