Wednesday, August 31, 2011

I Scheduled It...AAAHHHHHH

I was at work today, minding my own business, and my cell phone rang. It was my OS' surgical scheduler. And in a peppy voice, she said "Hi, I'm calling to schedule your surgery", as nonchalantly as someone would call and ask what I would like to order for lunch. I was a little caught off guard, but managed to hold it together long enough to get this done!

So, surgery #5 is scheduled for....drum roll please....December 1, 2011

Let the countdown begin! (anyone have a Xanax)

6 comments:

Carrie said...

I love how she called you and I had to not only call her to schedule mine, but it has now taken over 4 weeks to get it scheduled and she has yet to call me when she said she was going to. I have to eventually call her back multiple times and then she still doesn't call me back! Ugh...

Anonymous said...

Good luck!

Funnelcloud Rachel said...

No, Susie, No! Not AGAIN!

Susie said...

Carrie- you need to pick up a NY attitude and have them cut the BS You need a date NOW.....

Anonymous said...

it's cold in that brace in winter. i could only wear shorts :)
soccermom

Anonymous said...

So the countdown begins ;)

- Ivy