Tuesday, December 9, 2008

What Goes Around Comes Around

You are not going to believe this......J, who is down over 40 lbs was lying on the couch last night and out of the blue says to me "you know, my hip hurts". WHAT.
So, by now, he obviously (one would hope) knows that "hip pain" is groin pain, and not pain on the outside of your hip, butt or thigh. But I reply "Where does it hurt", and he takes his index finger and points to that spot, you know the spot, right in the groin. THE spot. I couldn't help but laugh. Really, it is funny. "And", he added, "It hurt when I was walking to the train and it clicks". More laughter from me.

He was still lying on the couch. I told him to bring his knee up to his chest, I think he saw stars! When I had him turn the knee a little more to his opposite shoulder, he saw even more stars. I can already see where this is going and I am not prepared to handle it right now!!!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

he will have to start his own blog now.....
soccermom

Funnelcloud Rachel said...

First your brother, now your husband...

I think you might be contagious, Susie!

Jess said...

I wonder how long he sat on that one too scared to tell you ;-)

Susie said...

I need this to go away! He has texted me all day complaining abt it! This is crazy!

Anonymous said...

tell him to go blog about it...isn't that what he said to you??? :)
soccermom