Monday, May 28, 2007

In the beginning.....

As a service to myself, as well as to fellow hip pain sufferers (OK, mostly to myself, as my husband is absolutely sick of hearing about my hip), I have decided to start this blog about my journey through arthroscopic hip surgery.
My journey began in Nov 2006 and began with hip pain. I will later give details of the first few months and what led up to my first surgery, too bad I hadn't thought about blogging then!!
I have since had a hip scope on March 5 2007 and am scheduled for a second one for the other side July 2 2007.
There is so little info out there on hip scopes and the recovery/ rehab, so I thought I would share my experience for all those interested.
Just a warning....I talk a lot, so be prepared for some long posts. But I hope I can help other's preparing for this, thinking about this, or going through this as well.

No comments: