Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Post Injection

It has been a week and a half since my cortisone injection and I am happy to report that the pain in my joint has finally decreased. I actually feel human again and have been functioning normally the last few days. The pain in my back is not gone though, but the referred pain to my lower leg is improving. One of my greatest achievements is finally coming to fruition, I have started my own private practice. This comes just at the perfect time, sometimes life works in mysterious ways! Check me out www.hudsoninhomept.com
Like me on facebook

1 comment:

Carrie said...

I fully agree with you on the back pain vs. hip pain...I am 100% certain that if I had back pain as well I would for sure go off the deep end and have to be admitted to the nearest psych ward and be put in an induced coma. I'm not sure there would be enough Propofol in the world to control the psychotic episodes I would be having. Maybe you should discuss this with BK as your next action if something doesn't change immediately! ;)