Monday, November 21, 2011

T-10 days

I can't believe my surgery date is just around the corner, I feel like I scheduled this ages ago, but yet here we are. I am eerily calm these past few days, I think once the whole snafu with the blood work was worked out I felt better. There was another issue with the letter form my gsatro, my OS office said they think it should be within 30 days of surgery. It is 33 days before surgery. I am not getting another one, this is going to have to be good enough, I am putting my foot down. They told me its possible that my surgery will be cancelled if the anesthesiologist has an issue, I am willing to take that chance! So the countdown begins now!

3 comments:

Angie said...

I agree with you about no more surgeries. I am having my second scope in 9 days. eeek http://prettyhippyangie.blogspot.com/

SJ said...

10 days...wow!!! Thinking of you..if you need to talk or vent before surgery..please knw I am here to listen. I have had 5..you are now about to have 5..I think 5 is the # to make things better...Thinking of uuuuu!!! xxoo

Kate.Mich said...

Good luck Susie! I hope you finally get the relief we are all searching for!