Friday, September 18, 2009

When Will It Ever End

I haven't updated in a while bc things have been status quo since my PRP injection, no better no worse, just plain old shitty. To add insult to injury, I was sitting in my car yesterday with that leg in slight internal rotation. I went to reach into the back seat and the hip went further into internal rotation and I felt an awful ripping/ tearing in my hip. I immediately felt really nauseas too. Now it is super sore and stiff and really painful. My hope is that it was scar tissue tearing (I imagine there is a ton in that hip) but in the past when I have torn through scar tissue my hip felt better.

Today I have been really uncomfortable, I have pain and burning in the groin, sitting in the car was really uncomfortable. Walking is really uncomfortable. I don't know what the hell happened but needless to say I am scared shitless. I see BK next week, if this hasn't gone away by then I will be this much closer to losing it completely.

To all my Jewish readers, happy new year!

1 comment:

Louisa B said...

Susie, This is a blog I found early on, really helped thanks!
3 hipscopes in 8 months, what happened? Why do they think you haven't got better, have they been able to fix either hip. I feel for you and to some degree know where you're at. What on earth is going on for you?

Best, best wishes, Louisa

myfaihippain.blogspot.com