Monday, September 24, 2012

And the Saga Continues.....

As "luck" would have it, my last injection was of no help to me and things seem to have taken a turn for the worse. Standing is painful which is not good given what I do for a living. The pain has just gotten to a point some days that it is now unbearable. I sent my OS an email to let him know and hoping he would let me know he had spoken to the second opinion OS. He responded that he had been emailing back and forth but hadn't yet spoken to him but will soon and will let me know. A few days later he must have changed his mind because he decided that since my pain had gotten so bad after the last injection, we should move up my next MRI to now, and to do it before the IHSA conference this week where all the top hip scope surgeons will be, so that he could review the scan with colleagues as well as second opinion OS.

So today is MRI #10......my valium is packed and I'm ready to go. I don't know what the best and worse case scenarios are for this but I guess all I want are answers. I asked him what specifically he is looking for, he said "integration of the labral allograft"...not sure what he plans on doing if it isn't "integrated"....

1 comment:

Unknown said...

My cousin recommended this blog and she was totally right keep up the fantastic work!











Post Operative Care in New York NY