Wednesday, March 19, 2008

And Reality Begins to Set In

This is not going away. I am slowly starting to get over my denial! I made an appointment with Dr.Kelly today, then I emailed his PA. She said to do 8 weeks of PT and then see where I am.

Have I mentioned that I HATE PT. Not PT's, but PT. I have had it. To make matters worse, I began strengthening my quad tonight with some simple, old lady style quad sets, AND THEY HURT. I didn't spin bc I worked an 11 hour day and basically passed out when I got home. It is probably a good thing since it totally killed me last night. I was compliant and iced for a long time tonight. For some reason, I am more inclined to ice my knee than I ever was my hip. Maybe it is due to the superficiality of the knee structures, I can palpate tender spots on it, I never was bale to touch anything on the hip.

No comments: